95 Hennessey Street, Moe
- Builtin Robes
- Ducted Heating
- Gas Heating
- Split System Aircon
- Split System Heating
Admired and lovingly maintained home held in the same ownership for in excess of 60 years, 95 Hennessey Street stands testament to the old real estate cliché of Position, Position, Position.
Located just a short stroll from the town centre this three bedroom, north facing home overlooks parkland and offers views to the Baw Baw Ranges along with comfortable living arrangements that include:
* Generous living and dining space
* Fully appointed kitchen with dual fuel cooking and dishwasher
* Gas ducted heating, split system air conditioner and instantaneous gas hot water
* Renovated bathroom with shower and double vanity
* Games room, lock-up shed and rear carport
Positioned on a generous 800sqm approx corner allotment with a range of facilities on your doorstep, this home can be enjoyed from the moment you own it or consideration given to a potential two lot subdivision (STCA).
Either way-this property will continue to provide value to its new owner both now and in the years to come.