70 Hennessey Street, Moe
- Builtin Robes
- Ducted Heating
- Secure Parking
- Split System Aircon
- Split System Heating
A functional and versatile design, 70 Hennessey Street, Moe is now awaiting its new owner. At a walk-to-town address, this three-bedroom, Hardiplank home sits on a 688 sqm flat allotment and offers a good-sized home at an entry-level price.
With all the expected creature comforts available, you’ll also enjoy:
* Open plan living with adjoining study and living room kept comfortable all year round with gas ducted heating and split system air conditioning
* A delightful laminate kitchen with gas cooktop and electric oven plus a dishwasher & casual dining space
* Three bedrooms all with wall-to-wall carpet, two with built-in robes and split systems
* Separate bath & shower rooms
* Instantaneous gas hot water
* Single carport + single garage with concrete floor & power
The walk to the Moe CBD is approximately 800m with primary school and kindergarten also close by.
A popular residential area among the locals. Book your inspection today.