18 Chapmans Road, Trafalgar
This single level period residence is in search of someone who has the vision to restore all the characteristics of the past or to redevelop into something new (S.T.C.A.).
Situated on a corner allotment of 693m2 approx. it has great town position and proximity to shops, schools & transport and presents buyers with options and enormous potential.
The original floorplan offers a traditional layout of wide entry, a formal lounge, meals area, some ornate ceilings plus three spacious bedrooms with BIR’s. There is an abundance of natural light throughout giving those that seek period homes an instant appeal; and to get their hands dirty and recreate a home that has the bones to so. A home of this age offers many popular features including hardwood frame and floor boards throughout plus extra wide eaves that allows for the ability to brick the home. The rear yard has a large secure shed and access options from the front and then to the rear via Lois Court. This property does offer buyers or investors endless potential.
• Weatherboard single level period residence
• Located on a corner allotment of 693m2 approx.
• Great town position & proximity to shops, schools and transport
• Characteristics of yesteryear throughout
• Features 3 bedrooms, 1-bathroom, formal lounge & meals area
• Neat & original laminate & timber kitchen with gas cooking
• Spacious living with gas heating & split system
• Double garage /workshop shed in secure backyard
• Offers savvy buyers and investors endless potential.