15 Anzac Road, Trafalgar
Located in one of Trafalgar’s most iconic streets, this single level period residence offers a “close in” position that rarely see the market.
Filled full of character this property has loads of potential for those who are looking for something with good bones to restore all the characteristics of the past.
Situated on an allotment of 580m2 approx. it has great town position and proximity to shops, schools & transport and presents buyers with options and enormous potential.
The original floorplan offers a traditional layout of wide entry, a formal lounge, meals area, ornate cornice & ceilings plus three spacious bedrooms. There is an abundance of natural light throughout giving those that seek period homes an instant appeal. This property does offer buyers or investors endless potential.
• Weatherboard single level period residence
• Located on an allotment of 580m2 approx.
• Great town position & proximity to shops, schools and transport
• Features 3 bedrooms, 1-bathroom, formal lounge & meals area
• Neat & original laminate & timber kitchen with gas cooking
• Spacious living with gas heating & split system
• Single garage /workshop shed in secure backyard
• Offering savvy buyers and investors endless potential.