1205 Moe-willow Grove Road, Willow Grove
- Builtin Robes
- Evaporative Cooling
- Outdoor Ent
- Remote Garage
- Rumpus Room
- Secure Parking
- Split System Heating
- Vacuum System
- Solar Panels
The rarest of opportunities to purchase the never before offered to the market, renowned and locally admired property “Twin Oaks” situated on the edge of the tightly held Willow Grove township is now available with the sale of this idyllic property, set on a park-like, north facing 6,000sqm (1 & ½ acres approx) allotment.
* Extensive four bedroom light filled, brick veneer family home
* Three separate, independent living zones plus dining area
* Stylish, modern fully appointed kitchen with dual fuel cooking, dishwasher and Caesarstone bench tops
* Large main bathroom and freshly renovated ensuite
* Split system air conditioning, evaporative cooling and solid fuel heating
* 7.5 x 7 metre in-roofline garage with remote door and direct home entry
* 12 x 6 metre lock-up shed plus extra storage/workshop area and additional shedding perfect for boats, caravans, trailers or vehicles
Additional features of the property include connection to town water and sewerage, 4.2 kw solar system, enclosed undercover outdoor entertaining, ducted vacuum system and the close proximity to Blue Rock Lake allows easy access to the recreational water facilities on offer as well as stunning views to both the Strzelecki and Baw Baw Ranges.
This exceptional property is available for personal inspection by contacting Robert Sim on 0409 194 084.