3 Cross Street, Trafalgar
A delightful surprise is waiting for you with this established Brick Veneer home with high appeal. This easy-care home is set within colourful & established gardens that also provides you with the energy efficiency of 9 solar panels & 3kw convertor. This 18sq approx. URL home features 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, large living and a functional laminate gourmet kitchen with meals area that offers enormous potential to further modernise if desired for today’s living.
Located bordering onto one of Trafalgar’s picturesque parklands it’s warm and welcoming charm is no more evident than from the undercover area that captures the morning sun and provides a perfect spot for a morning coffee or a relaxing evening drink to take in that outlook on offer. The private and secure backyard contains a double garage and workshop / storage area plus sundry shedding and the ability to house a caravan or boat with space to spare. Finally, there is immediate and convenient access to Trafalgar’s educational precinct area of secondary, primary and kindergarten.
An ideal property for small families of all ages in search of a pristine home.
• Neatly presented brick veneer home ideally located in Trafalgar
• Energy efficient with 9 Solar panels with 3kw convertor
• Features 3 bedrooms, 2 living, 2 bathrooms
• Master with Ensuite & WIR
• Other bedrooms with double BIR’s
• Laminate Gourmet kitchen with gas / electric cooking
• Gas ducted heating / split system cooling
• Undercover patio area with established gardens
• Double garage with remote
• Private & secure back yard with sundry shedding all on allotment of 616m2 approx.