36 Lincoln Street, Moe
- Builtin Robes
- Ducted Heating
- Gas Heating
- Outdoor Ent
- Rumpus Room
Looking for a little extra room on a budget? Then this property might be the one you’re looking for! With two separate living zones, 36 Lincoln Street, Moe, while needing a little TLC, offers plenty of room to move and an opportunity to value add and make it your own.
Along with views to the Baw Baw ranges, you’ll find:
* North facing lounge with gas central heating
* Laminate kitchen with gas/electric cooking
* Oversized Master bedroom with polished boards
* A further two bedrooms with built in robes
* Large rumpus room at the rear of the home leading to an undercover paved area
* Gas hot water and garden shed
* Double carport
All propped on an elevated 591 sqm allotment, close to convenience stores, primary schools and Edward Hunter Reserve, priced at $300,000 this will be sure to attract investors and first home buyers alike.