35 Berenger Avenue, Trafalgar
On a quiet residential avenue this recently built four-bedroom home boasts an excellent town position that is perfect for an established or growing family.
Step through the front door of this quality brick veneer and you will have that special feeling “of being at home” with the generous proportions and immaculate presentation.
Featuring two living spaces including the spacious and light open plan kitchen/living/dining area that features a stone & laminate kitchen with stainless gas / electric cooking, a dishwasher & large pantry. A glass slider from here opens to an undercover patio/alfresco area. The master bedroom is positioned at the front of the home with a walk-in robe and ensuite, three further bedrooms are on offer in a private and comfortable bedroom wing that includes a central family bathroom.
Be amazed further with the colorbond shed / workshop which also is decked out stylishly as a mancave to entertain your family and friends.
All set on an 700m2 approx. allotment, offering good size yard that has plenty of space to have the kids running around, off-street parking for a boat or caravan via secure side gates which is sure to accommodate for many a lifestyle.
This spacious residence is a ideal family home that is close to parkland and within easy proximity to the school precinct.
• Features 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 living areas
• Master bedroom with Ceiling fan, ensuite & WIR
• Three other spacious bedrooms with BIR’s
• Light & fresh central main bathroom
• Spacious light filled living hub of kitchen, family living & dining
• Sleek stone & laminate kitchen, gas /electric cooking & dishwasher
• Gas central heating / Split system air conditioner
• undercover alfresco / patio
• Spacious laundry with storage
• URL double garage with remote door & entry
• Large 8 x 5m colour bond shed with workshop area & shelving
• Secure rear yard with side access all on a 700sqm allotment
• Located with easy access to school precinct, parkland and town facilities.