4 Flores Street, Trafalgar
Perfectly positioned amongst other quality homes is this single-level home that combines space and versatility with an enticing lifestyle location.
Introduced via a decked boardwalk and inviting wide tiled entry this home is designed for modern-day living and entertaining. The open-plan living-meals is anchored by a kitchen featuring a large stone bench, stainless steel range and a glass splashback then drifts out through a glass slider to the URL alfresco.
A large family / media room delivers further options for living and entertaining with the large screen & projector, this also opens onto the alfresco through a glass slider. Complementing the living spaces are four spacious bedrooms, the master enjoys the ease and convenience of ensuite and large Walk-in robe. Other features include a quiet bedroom wing, family sized main bathroom, large laundry with stone bench & storage, ducted vacuum system, gas heating & evaporative cooling plus a spacious secure back yard with double gate access.
Close to parkland, and offering good proximity to school precinct, shops, cafes & eateries, professional services and transport all within a relaxed walk or bike ride.
Don’t miss this opportunity!
• Quality brick veneer home in Trafalgar on great sized allotment of 800m2 approx.
• Located in Strzelecki Views Estate with good proximity to school precinct and parkland plus town facilities
• Featuring 4 bedrooms, 2 living areas, 2 bathrooms
• Open floor plan kitchen, living & dining
• Master bedroom with ensuite & WIR
• Open plan kitchen with stone benches, walk in pantry & sleek appliances
• URL alfresco area for entertaining
• Gas ducted heating & evaporative air conditioning
• Ducted vacuum system
• Spacious family sized & secure rear yard
• Double lockup garage with remote door & back yard access