24 Fernlea Close, Trafalgar
Immaculately kept and elegantly low key, is this bright and airy four-bedroom family home that makes the most of its stylish footprint and is a perfect choice to be your new home.
Immediately attractive with its stylish rendered facade this home sits amongst quality homes in a quiet, family friendly cul-de-sac plus it has great proximity to the Trafalgar school’s precinct and parkland.
Offering all that we look for in a modern-day floorplan, it boasts four bedrooms, two bathrooms, 2 living zones including a fabulous hub that includes a laminate kitchen that offers an abundance of cabinetry, bench space plus stainless steel appliances; along with the dining and family room this area invites direct access to the alfresco area and through large glass sliders. The background to all of this is the tranquil and mature gardens and lawn area creating an oasis to relax or play in, plus there is caravan/boat storage via a secure side gate access.
Above all this single-level home invites an easy to live with layout for an array of enviable lifestyles, that meets the needs of first-home buyers, re-sizers looking for lock-and-leave living, or astute investors seeking to set and forget!
• Featuring 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 living zones
• Quality fixtures & fittings throughout home
• Master bedroom with ensuite, WIR
• Three other spacious bedrooms with BIR’s
• Quiet & relaxing formal living area
• Sleek laminate kitchen with stainless appliances
• Light filled living hub of kitchen, family/dining area opening onto alfresco
• Spacious laundry with storage
• Gas ducted heating & split system air conditioning
• Solar power 6.6kw converter system including 25 panels
• Security system
• URL alfresco with fitted blinds
• Double garage with remote, internal & rear access
• Tranquil back yard with secure side access
• Set on a level 649m2 approx. allotment