705 Purvis Road, Yallourn North
- Builtin Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Secure Parking
- Split System Aircon
- Split System Heating
- Solar Panels
Living on a small acreage can be a dream that remains just that for some people but if the acreage was at the right price and you were prepared to roll up your sleeves, this property could be the one that makes your dream a reality.
This three bedroom cedar home with a wrap around verandah is situated on the outskirts of Yallourn North on a gently sloping 2.46 acre (approximately) allotment and offers:
* A large family room with vaulted ceilings and split system heating & cooling
* Timber kitchen with electric cooking
* Open plan dining and living room with a lovely view over the rear yard
* Large master with laminate flooring & ensuite
* Cedar garage with concrete floor and power plus sundry shedding
* Solid fuel heating + electric hot water with solar booster
Drive 2.4km to Yallourn North to access pre & primary schools as well as sporting facilities and convenience shopping or just 15 minutes into the Moe CBD.
Private inspections only. Call today to book yours.