41 Haunted Hills Road, Newborough
$595,000 - $615,000
- Builtin Robes
- Open Fire Place
- Outdoor Ent
- Secure Parking
- Split System Aircon
- Split System Heating
- Water Tank
A much loved family home for over 40 years and built to stand the test of time, this multi-level brick home is nestled amongst the tree tops in popular Haunted Hills Road, Newborough. Perfectly poised, halfway up the 976 sqm (approx) allotment, to best capture the views of the surrounding bush and natural light and surrounded by low maintenance gardens. You’ll love the peace and privacy that this home has to offer, along with its proximity to the townships of both Newborough & Moe and easy access to the M1 freeway.
On the upper level you will find:
* A light filled laminated kitchen with plenty of cupboard space, gas cooktop and electric wall oven
* Family room with casual dining, bar & solid fuel heating and split system air conditioning
* Formal lounge with room for formal dining
* Master bedroom waking up to a delightful view, built-in robes & ensuite
* Two more bedrooms & main bathroom
The lower level offers:
* Generous fourth bedroom or third living space with ensuite
* Storage room
Outdoor living has also been a priority of the current & original owners with sunny decks accessed via the lounge & family rooms plus a large undercover alfresco, lovingly landscaped into a beautiful greenspace which leads you through the terraced gardens to the rear yard. To complete the package is a large double garage with a wood heater, ample room for the cars & work space.
An inspection is a must to fully appreciate this property!