84 Monash Road, Newborough
- Builtin Robes
- Gas Heating
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Split System Aircon
- Split System Heating
Often admired and well known for its stunning elm tree, this delightful home lies in a central Newborough location, offers character and charm, all nestled on an enormous 1100sqm (approx) allotment. The easy care, park-like gardens provide a sense of peace that surrounds this attractive weatherboard home. A soft colour palette throughout compliments the polished hardwood floors and high ceilings and the functional floor plan can be adapted to suit a multitude of buyers who will also love:
* Formal sitting area with adjoining the dining room, enjoying the comfort of split system heating and cooling
* Central timber and laminate kitchen with gas/electric cooking and views to the rear yard
* Spacious family room creating a sheltered external alcove for outdoor entertaining
* Three bedrooms at the front of the home, all with built in robes and sharing the main bathroom
* A fourth bedroom or study at the rear of the home perfect for a parents retreat or work from home space
An excellent three bay shed rounds out this package with a carport, high enough to cater for a caravan, adjoining.
Situated at 84 Monash Road, Newborough and within an easy walking distance to the Newborough Village, schools and sporting facilities, this property will appeal to a range of buyers, so don’t delay an inspection.