91 Roches Road, Yarragon South
- Builtin Robes
- Outdoor Ent
- Split System Aircon
- Split System Heating
- Water Tank
- Solar Panels
Set within the base of the foothills that stretch within the Strzelecki’s region is this piece of rural heaven named ‘Bryn Glas’!
This lovingly landscaped 1ha (2.5acre) property embraces a comfortable brick and cedar residence that offers you 4- bedrooms, 2 bathroom & 2 living areas, surrounded by both native & exotic trees creating an exhibit of stunning birdlife with the sounds of nature offering a property of total serenity.
Enjoy the benefits of being self-sufficient with the large productive vege garden, fruit trees and the secure chicken coop area. The property is also energy efficient with solar panels & converter, large water storage plus a small irrigation dam that services all the watering needs of the property.
This outstanding lifestyle package is situated approximately 4km to Trafalgar & 6.5km to the Yarragon with easy direct bitumen road access, you are minutes to the M1 freeway, train stations and on school bus route pick up.
This property must be seen to be fully appreciated with its commanding and panoramic views on offer of the Baw Baw ranges, adjoining farmland & beyond.
• Features 4 bedrooms, 2 living, 2 bathrooms
• Located within short proximity to M1 freeway access, Trafalgar, Yarragon and larger regional towns within the Latrobe Valley & Baw Baw regions.
• Light & airy modern Stone & Laminate kitchen with large Butler’s pantry
• Formal lounge with a solid fuel heater & Split system unit
• Large alfresco timber decking & pergola area for entertaining
• Large lawn areas with established trees and gardens
• Large double carport & garage plus sundry shedding
• Land consists of approx. 1Ha, small dam plus good water storage
• Be self-sufficient with large productive vege garden, fruit tree & secure chicken coop areas
• Commanding and panoramic views of adjoining farmland & beyond