11 Francis Street, Moe
- Builtin Robes
- Ducted Heating
- Open Fire Place
- Outdoor Ent
- Rumpus Room
- Secure Parking
There’s plenty of room for the whole family at 11 Francis Street, Moe and the location will see you leaving your car behind because it’s so close to town-you can walk everywhere.
Loaded with plenty of character & charm.
This weatherboard home has been extended and had some lovely upgrades and with features like this will suit a wide range of purchasers.
Period features including leadlight windows, decorative ceiling roses and polished hardwood floors extend the charm of:
* Formal lounge with polished boards and open fire
* Timber and laminate kitchen with gas & electric cooking, dishwasher and dining space
* Large master suite with walk-in robe and ensuite
* Generous family room with a study niche and double doors out to the undercover alfresco
* A further two bedrooms both with built-in-robes and utilising the spacious main bathroom which boasts a clawfoot bath, separate shower and pedestal basin
* Extra long carport with direct access to the kitchen/dining
* A large double garage with power also sits at the rear of this 1128sqm allotment
The train station, Moe CBD, schools and sporting facilities are all within an easy walk and flat blocks of this size are becoming a rarity, so don’t wait to book your inspection!