16 Shanahan Parade, Newborough
- Builtin Robes
- Gas Heating
- Secure Parking
- Split System Aircon
- Split System Heating
Looking for brick on a budget? Then you’ll find it hard to beat 16 Shanahan Parade, Newborough. Positioned at the top end of the parade on a low maintenance 790sqm (approx) allotment, the home offers a nice setback from the road while still providing a generous rear yard.
This light filled home, while still original in some features, allows the new owner plenty of opportunity to upgrade or extend (STCA) without over capitalising and set themselves up in a sought-after area of town.
Put your own stamp on:
* Light filled lounge with gas wall heating & split system air conditioning
* Laminate kitchen with gas cooking a view to the rear yard & casual dining
* Three bedrooms all with built in robes
* A separate bath and shower in the central bathroom
* Double garage with an undercover area at the rear
Old Newborough is popular with purchasers with its close proximity to schools, Newborough Village & freeway access all being drawcards. Take this opportunity to buy into this fantastic established area.