24 Amaroo Way, Newborough
- Builtin Robes
- Ducted Heating
- Outdoor Ent
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Split System Aircon
- Split System Heating
- Solar Panels
- Solar Hot Water
Looking for a new home but just can’t wait for the build? This 18 month old, Hotondo built home awaits you at 24 Amaroo Way, Newborough.
Situated only minutes from the CBD of Moe and township of Newborough you will have all necessary amenities nearby, including schools, shops and sporting facilities.
From its elevated position allowing lots of natural light into the home, you’ll love:
* Formal Lounge at the entrance to the home
* Tasteful kitchen with large pantry, breakfast bar, gas cooktop and electric oven
* Family room and casual dining with access to the rear & partially covered deck
* Master bedroom offering a walk-in robe and ensuite
* Two more bedrooms both with built in robes and accessing the main bathroom which sports a separate bath & shower
* Ducted gas heating throughout the home plus a split system in the family room to keep you comfortable all year around
* Solar system with a gas boosted solar hot water system to keep those power bills down
The neutral colour palette and low maintenance grounds, will appeal to most buyers, who will have nothing to do except move in and make themselves at home.
Call us now to book your private inspection.