14 Old Traralgon Road, Moondarra
Positioned in the tightly held Moondarra farming district this productive 127 hectare (315 acres approx) rural holding offers rich red soil and a versatile stock carrying capacity along with mixed farming options.
* Central laneway access to stockyards and shedding
* Three pre-existing houses situated on the property
* Dam water catchment, spring fed gully and cattle trough
* Farming zoned with possible subdivision potential (STCA)
* Main road accessibility and approximately two hours from Melbourne, 10 minutes from historic Erica and less than 30 minutes to major Gippsland regional centres Traralgon, Morwell and Moe
This rarely found broad acreage property offers an exceptional opportunity for a buyer to value add by building a dream home (STCA) that compliments their lifestyle ambitions.