31 South Street, Moe
- Builtin Robes
- Ducted Heating
- Gas Heating
- Remote Garage
- Rumpus Room
- Secure Parking
- Split System Aircon
- Split System Heating
- Water Tank
Then you had better try this one on for size because you won’t come across a 1,961 sqm (approx) allotment in town like this one too often! Built in 1984, this split level, brick home enjoys an elevated north facing position with easy access to schools, sporting amenities and the Moe town centre.
This spacious home has been built with the family in mind with generously proportioned communal spaces both indoor and outdoor, gas heating and split system cooling for comfort in all types of weather and listen up all handymen or tradespeople- there is more than enough garage and shed space at approximately 168 square meters to keep tools, trailers, machinery and the like and you can even access the shedding via the laneway at the rear of the property.
At 31 South Street, Moe you’ll find:
* North facing living room which adjoins a substantial billiard/rumpus room with a built-in bar
* A timber kitchen with gas & electric cooking, breakfast bar, dishwasher and massive walk-in pantry with a large dining area adjacent
* Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
* A further three bedrooms, two with built in robes
* Excellent storage throughout the home
* Enclosed rear alfresco overlooking the supersized rear yard which also sports a gazebo
The drawcard here is the large allotment which offers a 28m (approx) frontage, so whether you’re buying to enjoy the space for yourself or looking to invest for the future with subdivision in mind, (STCA) the choice is yours!