11 Castle Street, Moe
- Builtin Robes
- Ducted Heating
Be the king or queen of your own castle when you purchase this house to make your home at 11 Castle Street, located in a quiet pocket on the northern outskirts of Moe. Brick veneer construction and poised on a 716 sqm (approx) allotment, with rear yard access and good shedding, this is a wonderful property to start your homebuying journey or to add to your investment portfolio.
Drive into your double carport and ease into:
* Large and open plan living space enjoying loads of natural light
* Laminate kitchen with electric cooking and dishwasher, extending to a casual dining area which access the rear deck
* Three good sized bedrooms all offer wall to wall carpet and built in robes
* A beautifully updated central bathroom
* Gas wall heating & electric hot water
* 6 x 6 metre shed with concrete floor and power
At just over 2 km to the Moe CBD offering pre and primary schools, shopping and amenities and approximately 3km to the township of Newborough, where both indoor and outdoor sporting facilities and Lowanna College are situated, this home’s location will appeal to a range of occupiers at any stage of life.