32 Anzac Road, Trafalgar
Situated in one of Trafalgar’s most iconic streets, this single level period residence offers a “close in” position.
This property offers a solid structure with good bones, so if restoring this old beauty is for you then roll up your sleeves and bring it back to yesteryear. If not, then another option would be to redevelop the property (S.T.C.A.) into something modern for today’s living.
Situated on an allotment of 806m2 approx. it has great town position and proximity to shops, café’s, schools & transport. An original floorplan offers an abundance of natural light throughout with traditional wide entry, high ceilings with ornate cornice, formal living and updated laminate kitchen and finally for added security there are shutters on the front windows.
Whichever option you choose, this property offers buyers or investors endless potential.
• Weatherboard single level period residence
• Located on an allotment of 806m2 approx.
• Great town position & proximity to shops, schools and transport
• Traditional wide entry, high ceilings with ornate cornice
• Features 3 bedrooms, 1-bathroom, formal lounge & dining / meals area
• Neat updated laminate kitchen with gas cooking
• Formal living with gas heating
• Single garage & workshop shed in secure backyard
• Offering endless potential or redevelopment (S.T.C.A.)