70 Fowler Street, Moe
- Builtin Robes
- Gas Heating
- Secure Parking
- Split System Aircon
- Split System Heating
This much loved family home is presented to the market for the first time.
Positioned approximately 1km from the Moe CBD and 600m to the train station, 70 Fowler Street, Moe sits on a prime 1000 sqm (approx.) flat allotment and offers the next owner a wonderful opportunity to call it home or invest in a great location.
Of brick & tile construction this welcoming home offers:
* A neat low maintenance exterior with established gardens
* Spacious open plan lounge dining & kitchen area with gas heating and split system air conditioning
* Updated laminate kitchen with central island, pantry and electric appliances
* Three bedrooms all with built in robes
* Option of a small fourth bedroom or study
* Central bathroom with separate bath and shower
* Small rear patio with an expansive rear yard
* Single garage with workspace plus a single carport
Primary schools, outdoor sporting facilities, parks and bush reserves are within a short walk, with all necessary amenities, including shopping and medical services also close by. Make sure you add this one to your list of inspections.