8 Cross Street, Newborough
- Builtin Robes
- Ducted Heating
- Remote Garage
- Rumpus Room
- Secure Parking
- Split System Aircon
- Split System Heating
- Water Tank
- Solar Panels
From a commanding position at the top of Newborough, 8 Cross Street has been a one-owner, family home for over sixty years and now it’s time to pass on the torch.
This inviting, rendered home, offers a family friendly layout, good sized rooms and potential to renovate and value add in this sought after location.
Sitting on a generous 769 sqm (approx) allotment you will find:
* Light filled lounge, kept comfortable in all seasons with gas ducted heating & split system air conditioning
* Good flow from the living spaces to the meals area
* Galley style kitchen with plenty of storage and electric cooking
* Three bedrooms with built in robes, all accessing the main bathroom
* A huge second living space at the rear of the home plus a study area
* Excellent car storage with single carport and two car garage plus workspaces for the handyman
* A rear covered alfresco in the secure and low maintenance yard
Top this package off with a 3kw solar system and roller shutters to most external windows.
Located close to the Newborough Village, pre and primary schools and approximately 3.5 km to the Moe CBD & Train Station, this solid home would make a wonderful first or family home with opportunity to put your own touches to an established home in an excellent area.