23 Vincent Boulevard, Trafalgar
Stepping through the double door entrance of this home invites you into a wide and welcoming hallway that sets the tone of sophistication and warmth of this attractive rendered four bedder.
Be impressed by the vast dimensions throughout; from the bedrooms to the living zones of this modern floorplan that is superbly presented offering you living at its best.
Recently modernised by the way of fresh neutral tones plus fixtures & fittings, it also provides year-round comfort with ceiling fans throughout complemented by ducted heating and split system for cooling and an added extra of high energy efficiency with 32 solar panels & 6.6Kw converter.
Indulge in the master bedroom’s elegance plus provide ample space for family and guests, or even a home office setup with three other well-sized bedrooms, add two stylish bathrooms and you have combined functionality with flair.
A fully fitted laminate kitchen with stone benchtops, extensive storage, a gas/electric combo adds to create a delightful cooking experience whilst all overlooking the family lounge and dining area that is bathed in natural light, making a vibrant heart of the home.
Outdoors enjoy the beautifully landscaped, low maintenance backyard ideal for relaxation and entertaining your guests with a choice of two alfresco areas plus the convenience of rear gate entry, all set on an 644m2 approx. allotment, that also offers excellent proximity to schools, parkland and town facilities.
Don’t miss this excellent opportunity to live in this delightful home!
• Features 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 living areas
• Modernised throughout with fresh neutral tones, fixtures & fittings
• High Energy efficient with 32 solar panels & 6.6Kw converter
• Master bedroom with ensuite & large WIR
• Three additional bedrooms all with BIR’s
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Spacious & versatile stone & laminate kitchen, gas /electric cooking & dishwasher
• Large central living hub of family & dining
• Choice of two alfresco areas for entertaining or relaxing
• Gas central heating / split system cooling
• Spacious laundry with storage
• URL double garage with remote door & entry
• Extra purpose parking bay for larger vehicles
• Secure rear yard with access gates on an 644sqm allotment
• Located with excellent proximity to schools, parkland and town facilities.