51 Lloyd Street, Moe
Centrally positioned commercial site with a host of possibilities and options for the investor or owner occupier to take advantage of:
HOUSE – 3 bedroom brick veneer home with upgraded kitchen and bathroom, gas ducted heating, lounge, casual dining and gas hot water. Expected rent approximately $270 – $300 per week.
COMMERCIAL BUILDING – Former Moe Police Station currently operating as a church. Includes the following:-
* Large auditorium
* Foyer, reception area, offices and multi-purpose room
* Mens, ladies and disabled bathroom amenities
* Fully appointed laminated kitchen with extensive bench and cupboard areas
* Ducted heating and air-conditioning options and gas log fire
* Current casual rental of $5,200 per annum
EXTERNAL IMPROVEMENTS – Land area of approximately 1289 sqm zoned Commercial 1. Multiple storage areas including lock-up shed and secure hard stand areas. Located in the centre of town with easy access to the retail precinct, train station, bus services and freeway.