80 Waterloo Road, Moe
- Air Conditioning
- Builtin Robes
- Secure Parking
Built in the 1960s, this generously proportioned brick home is looking to be brought into the 21st century. Perfect for a first home buyer or an investor, it won’t take a lot to make this solid home shine.
Set on a flat 754 sqm flat allotment with established gardens, the perspicacious buyer will find:
* A separate entrance which leads to a comfortable living room
* Original, galley style kitchen with gas cooking and casual dining area
* Three great sized bedrooms all with built in robes
* A recently renovated bathroom with walk-in shower
* Multiple heating & cooling options with a reverse cycle plus a gas ducted heating/cooling system & external window awnings
* Single garage with power and water
* Approximate rental return in as-is condition $270-$280pw
With a high demand for properties in this price bracket and its suitability to a wide range of buyers-come armed to purchase and don’t delay.
To book an inspection at 80 Waterloo Road, call our office now!