31 Princes Highway, Trafalgar
This charming single level period residence is in search of someone who has the vision to restore all the characteristics of the past or to redevelop into something new. The original floorplan offers a traditional layout with wide entry, a formal lounge and dining with ornate ceilings and two spacious bedrooms. There is an abundance of natural light throughout giving those that seek period homes an instant appeal; to get their hands dirty and recreate a home that has the bones to so. There is access to the rear of the block via Neptune Lane. This presents you the option for the property to redevelop the site of 672m2 approx. (S.T.C.A.) into something new. The location also offers good proximity to shops and transport.
• Charming single level period residence
• Located within good proximity to shops and transport
• Characteristics of yesteryear throughout
• Features 2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms, formal lounge & dining
• Neat & original laminate kitchen with gas cooking
• Spacious living with gas heating
• Single garage /workshop shed plus carport
• Rear backyard access via laneway
• Established trees & gardens on a level allotment of 672m2 approx.