11 – 13 Morton Street, Thorpdale
Interested in living a life with the peace and serenity of a small rural town? Need to have the ability to work from home; have good proximity to freeway access and larger regional towns? Nestled in the rural town of Thorpdale this property could be just the property that you have been looking for to escape it all. A classic solid build that offers you plenty of that country charm from yesteryear; recently renovated and modernised inside to give you fresh spacious and comfortable living with an open kitchen, dining and lounge area this home is set on a large block of 1500sqm approx.; giving you a home to relax in and soak up the rural views on offer. Combine all of this and you have your own piece of paradise amongst the already flourishing gardens including fruit trees. It is currently leased as a short term investment and is ideally suited to many buyers.
• Features Solid classic country home on 1500sqm plus approx.
• Located within 15 minutes proximity to freeway access
• Open floor plan of living, dining & kitchen
• Three large bedrooms, one bathroom, double garage & shedding
• Light filled laminate kitchen with modern appliances
• Fully renovated modern bathroom
• Good proximity to primary school, swimming pool and parkland
• Variety of fruit trees, veggie gardens and assorted plants
• Colorbond double garage & shedding