8 Guy Street, Newborough
- Air Conditioning
- Builtin Robes
- Ducted Heating
- Gas Heating
- Outdoor Ent
- Secure Parking
Attractive, sturdy and built to go the distance, 8 Guy Street in Newborough is on the lookout for a new owner.
Constructed in a timeless grey brick on a 936sqm allotment, this spacious home offers plenty of room and plenty of scope for a wide array living options that will be attractive to a wide variety of buyers.
Located in popular Old Newborough and a short walk to shopping, schools and facilities, be on your marks to snap up:
* A light & bright formal living room with laminate flooring
* Talk to your guests in your open plan kitchen/dining/living area as you prepare dinner in your practical timber kitchen with gas & electric cooking
* A generous Master Suite with a huge ensuite and walk in robe
* Further two bedrooms both with built in robes
* A quiet study
* Neutral tones throughout the home & gas central heating
* A party sized undercover alfresco area that overlooks a private, low maintenance rear yard
* Double garage with a bonus mancave/workshop perfect for tools or hobbies
This much-loved home will not last long in the current market so be quick to book an inspection!